As a freelancer that is working (bidding on projects/selling services) via our platform, you should conduct yourself and your business following all acceptable rules, regulations, and laws. At Afriilancer.com, we are committed to helping every user on our platform to act in a way to foster trust, and preserve respect. This Code is was created to serve as a guide to using our platform and it must be followed at all times. Any form of breach or contravention of this Code will be handled according to our Violation Policy and it will result in disciplinary action, up to, and including account termination.
Any inquiry, clarification, or question regarding this code of conduct should be sent to our support team, and you will be provided with the appropriate information as required.
Personal Behavior and Conduct
- I will continuously act ethically, professionally and with integrity at all times.
- I will continuously comply and abide by all of Afriilancer.com policies
- I will always respect the rights and opinions of all Users on Afriilancer.com
- I will abide by all non-disclosure agreements that I enter on projects, and never abuse confidential information or be involved in any illegal practice
- I will always have regard for all of Afriilancer.com User’s interests, rights, and safety
- I will not seek to communicate with any employer offsite
- I will not seek or encourage employers to make payments off-site
- I will not bid on any project that I know I’m not capable of executing
- I will not accept any service offer/order that I know I can’t deliver with the required date
- I will not in any way harass, bully, or discriminate against any User on Afriilancer.com based on their gender, sexual orientation, religion, or race.
- I will not request for the upfront release of any milestone payments made by employers before I deliver the required work
I am solely responsible for every content that I post on Afriilancer.com
- I will not post any content that infringes upon any existing copyright or violates anyone’s intellectual property rights
- I will not post any defamatory content
- I will not post any content that violates any law or regulation
- I will not post any content that is obscene or contains any form of child or adult pornography
- I will not post any content that includes or contains incomplete, false, or inaccurate information about any product, service, or person
- I will not post any content that includes or contains malware, trojans, viruses, or any other programming routines to cause damages to any system
- I will not post any content that is designed to create liability for Afriilancer.com or harm its reputation and business operations.
- I will abide by, and respect the confidentiality, and privacy policies of Afriilancer.com, and the employers that engage me on their platform.
- I will not disclose any information or documents that I have acquired, outside of how it has been authorized for the user by the employer or freelancer or Afriilancer.com
- I will not embed my contact information in any of the deliverables I am submitting to employers
- I will not exchange my direct contact information with any employer
- I will only communicate with employers through Afriilancer.com’s official communication features.
- I will not engage in any form of fraud on Afriilancer.com
- I will not create multiple accounts for the sole purpose of gaming the Afriilancer.com platform
- I will not engage in review buying/selling through back channels
- I will not use the Afriilancer.com platform to illegally transfer or receive funds
- I will not use the Afriilancer.com platform to solicit, generate or give false feedback about any employer, freelancer, or service.
- I will not engage in any form of personal attacks or vendetta, negative or other unfair criticism of any freelancer or employer, and any other form of unprofessional conduct on the Afriilancer.com platform
- I will avoid using derogatory comments or remarks, inappropriate references, or exaggeration when communicating with other freelancers or employers on the Afriilancer.com platform
Bidding for Projects
- I will not bid below the budget to avoid paying fees and charges
- I will only bid on projects that I know that I can deliver
- I will not bid on projects that I have no plan to complete
- I will only bid on projects that I qualify for
- I will only try to submit multiple bids with multiple accounts on Afriilancer.com
Spam or Advertising
- I will not spam or advertise my website or any other website or service on Afriilancer.com
- I will not use Afriilancer.com to facilitate money exchange